Camping La Pinède
17570 Les Mathes
Telephone: +33 (0) 5 35 37 14 12
« Créateur d’empreintes digitales »
3, avenue d’Aiguilhe
43000 Le Puy en Velay
Tel.: +33 (0)4 71 04 93 01
Fax: +33 (0)4 71 04 98 50
Immeuble Les Templiers
950, route des Colles
Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 94 10 04
Fax: +33 (0)4 92 94 10 01
General conditions of use of the site and services offered
Use of the www.campinglapinede.com site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, so users of the www.campinglapinede.com site are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However www.campinglapinede.com may decide to interrupt the service for technical maintenance, in which case it shall make every effort to notify users of the intervention dates and times beforehand.
The www.campinglapinede.com site is updated regularly by the Webmaster. Likewise, the legal notice may be modified at any time: nonetheless it applies to the user, who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to take note thereof.
Scope of content
Despite the care taken in gathering the information and building the site using the latest techniques, some errors, omissions, inaccuracies, deletions or additions beyond our control may remain or be inserted into this site. For this reason www.campinglapinede.com cannot be bound by guarantee for the entire content of the site, either expressly or implicitly; the user of the site and the information contained therein acknowledges that they use it at their own risk and that www.campinglapinede.com can therefore not be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, resulting partly or entirely from use of the information on the site.
Similarly, IRIS Interactive cannot be held liable for the nature or the content of the sites referenced on the following pages and in particular those accessed by using the hypertext links appearing on the pages of this site. In accordance with Law No.78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access and correct data concerning you.
Authors’ rights – Copyright © – Links
Reproduction on paper
With the exception of the iconography, reproduction of the pages of this site on paper is permitted, subject to meeting the following conditions:
- distribution is free of charge,
- the integrity of the documents reproduced is respected (no modification or alteration of any kind)
- the www.campinglapinede.com site is explicitly credited as the source and there is a notice stating that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Electronic reproduction of all or part of this site is permitted subject to crediting the source (www.campinglapinede.com) in a clear and legible manner and stating “Rights reserved”. The information may only be used for personal, non-profit or professional purposes; any use for commercial or promotional purposes is prohibited.
Creation of links to www.campinglapinede.com
The www.campinglapinede.com site permits the insertion of a hypertext link to its content, subject to:
- not using the deep linking technique, meaning that the pages of the www.campinglapinede.com may not be inserted within the pages of another site but must open in a window.
- mentioning the source, which shall lead directly to the intended content by means of a hypertext link. The information may only be used for personal, non-profit or professional purposes; any use for commercial or promotional purposes is prohibited.
This permission does not apply to websites disseminating information of a polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature or which may more broadly offend public sensibilities.
For other uses, please contact us.
Example of settings for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer:
In Chrome: Settings tab / Show advanced settings…
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
In Internet Explorer: Tools tab / Internet options.
- Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Click Ok.
Click OK to save.
Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
All disputes relating to use of the www.campinglapinede.com site are subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
Personal data protection
No personal information is gathered without your knowledge.
No personal information is shared with third parties.